Show TranslateCode
Join the community | Login

Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bookmark and Share free accommodations Share  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AGNIESZKA View Drop Down

Quote AGNIESZKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOOKING GOOD GUIDE IN INDIA
    Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 4:26pm

IN MARCH THIS YEAR I AND MY 2 FRIENDS PLANNING VISIT INDIA WE NEVER BEEN THERE.WE START FROM  NEW DELHI .WHO WANT HELP US AND AND WILL BE GOOD GUIDE?
-AGA FROM POLAND-%3cmbarrass%3cd

ayoobi View Drop Down

Quote ayoobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 3:19pm
Hey am stationed in "Gods own country"  Kerala, India (Land of greenery and backwaters)
if you r looking forward to join with us we would be happy to take you around
do let me know if u need any help u can reach me at +919846039326. Wishing you a very happy journey
AGNIESZKA View Drop Down

Quote AGNIESZKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 7:57pm
thx for your answer
pls give me your email
my email
AGNIESZKA View Drop Down

Quote AGNIESZKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 7:58pm
true email
agas44019@poczta.fm no  poczta.gm
shakeelrzv2008 View Drop Down

Quote shakeelrzv2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 8:55am
hi I am besed in chhattisgadha state of india,I think that you have already seen too many big cities in all over the world,so the culture and other things are same in the cities,so what is the use of to go there,my suggestion is that you came to village so that you can see beautiful things and also better to relaxe here,its upon you.
If you are comming to chhattisgadha state you can stay at my place there is lots of things to do and see.
my mail add is ;ghanasar@gmail.com
my cell no. is :+919424292025 [in case you dont get in touch just send massage]
wishing you happy journey
shakeel rizvi
Time123 View Drop Down

Quote Time123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 5:32pm
%3cmileAny one to evergreen land Kerala india
 Post Reply Post Reply