Show TranslateCode
Join the community | Login

Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bookmark and Share free accommodations Share  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunsealuxury View Drop Down

Quote sunsealuxury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: visiting china !
    Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 8:33am
%3congueHI, THERE EVERYONE IN HONG KONG! I WOULD LOVE TO STAY WITH YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS IN HONG KONG, KOWLOON, NEW TERRITORIES!!!

HAVE JUST STAYED WITH A LOVELY FAMILY AND NOW WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE PEOPLE, MEET NEW PEOPLE , AND HAVE GREAT EXPERIENCES!!!

i have just come from brazil this time, i am mixed pacific,oriental, latin blood, speak japanese, spanish, portuguese, and love photography...i am quiet,respectful, tidy, clean...i can share with you my fave food, somen and mackerel, japanese style! love the sea, fresh air, simple healthy food!!!!!

i am looking forward to meeting you! you can email me as soon as you read this!
let[s live life to the full, we should never hesitate to experience everyday new experiences, that would bring us only positive, happy, good , things!
Sajadmaster View Drop Down

Quote Sajadmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 10:58pm
hello my friends
i want to visit china and i need some information about china.
first which season is the best for visiting east of china ?
second because i'm a student right now i can't afford more that $2200 + $800 for my plane tickets. is it enough for an economy trip ? %3cmbarrass%3cd
and is anyone who can guide me in there and show me beautiful places ? and if you have a place which i can stay it would be wonderful. i don't expect a 7 star house ! even a shared room is accepted %3cig%20smile.
my qq number is 1413574870 , fell free to add me .
thanks in advance :)

Rachel View Drop Down

Quote Rachel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:55pm
sorry reply u late,i was too busy to read these messages.
 i am glad to answer ur questions
first ,it's ok u come to china in all seasons,u will have different sightseeing in different season.
And China is a big country,u haven't  tell me which place of China u want to visit.
second i am not queit sure about the price of the plane ticket.Maybe u could asks ur friends to help
 if u come to Shanghai,i'am glad to be ur guider,i have my own house ,but it only have one room,if u do not mind ,u can sleep in sofa%3cO%3c 
hope the message will be helpful.
my QQ41851088
Sajadmaster View Drop Down

Quote Sajadmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 4:53pm
thank you for your reply. i'll add you to my qq friends
michael View Drop Down

Quote michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 4:56pm
Are you on the way ? I am living Chengdu  the southwest in China maybe you can come to Chengdu the hometown of panda  if you will come please contact me QQ250457471
 Post Reply Post Reply