Show TranslateCode
Join the community | Login

Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Bookmark and Share free accommodations Share  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zauka View Drop Down

Quote zauka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 3:42pm
Thanks! That'll help a lot. I already got my friend who sells airtickets busy with hunting for discounts %3chumbs%20Up - see what we can get!

I'll be asking questions if you don't mind - since really helpful information is hard to find. We usually do not use any travel agency - just buy airtickets there and back and just travel around everywhere we can reach. Only problem is to make plans that fit our money and time limits - and that is the hardest part of all! But I hope i'll manage it %3cpprove

rioju View Drop Down

Quote rioju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 7:01pm
No problem - only too happy to help!
In-country air travel here is expensive, but there are plenty of national and international bus lines, reasonably priced, with sleeper buses. Hith hiking is possible from the big truck layovers out of town but Not Recomended. There are a couple of rail lines up country, but they're ore or grain carriers with a couple of passenger carriages tacked on the back
Big city hotels tend to be expensive as they cater to business travellers and foreign tourists who want everything done for them, but there's plenty of cheap alternatives in and out of town - youth hostels (Albergues de Juventude), pensões (cheap family hotels with 2 or 3 bedrooms) 'bed and breakfast' or even belodged.com
Feel free to ask !!
abraços
Ju
zauka View Drop Down

Quote zauka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 10:15am
Thanks, Ju !
Please, tell me about the weather some. I understand that Brasil is a huge country but in general - if we plan to go in Fall - what month is the best - September, October< November - ? We had been to South-East Asia during the rainy season and I loved it - not too hot - and rains usually substential but very short - and the temperature is more comfortable. What about Brasil?

rioju View Drop Down

Quote rioju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 10:30pm
Here in Rio the best months for weather are october/november and march/april. Temp is around 25-35°C and what rain there is tends to be warm.
January/ february - mid summer - is usually hot (up to 42/43°C) with late afternoon thunderstorms - very spectacular - (Brasil is world champion for lightning strikes) and torrential rain for an  hour or two
CicloturismoPeru View Drop Down

Quote CicloturismoPeru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 10:23pm
Hi
I have read the posts too late I guess.  ust joined belodged today  :)
But are there no postings about this topic since june 2009?
Anyway, I want to welcome all the ones planning to visit Peru. Here you have free accommodation and help for travelling in my country.
And if you are interested in travel by bicycle, we are the experts about it check in the web our site cicloturismoperu.com

regards

anibal
zauka View Drop Down

Quote zauka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 10:45am
Thanks, anibal!

We kind of postponed our travel to Peru and Brazil - financial crisis, etc... %3cmbarrass%3cd But it is in our plans for the next year. Couple of our friends are in Peru as we speak - trekking at Machu Pikchu - we await their return to make or plans certain. Till then - thanks again- I will keep in touch - it is great to have friends so far away! %3cmile
NECROLORD2009 View Drop Down

Quote NECROLORD2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2009 at 8:46pm
hi!!! peru ecuador and colombia are very nice countries the people is really great and really lovely,  and yo dont need speak perfect spanish, i have a lot of friends in europe north america and australia, they was here and the experience was really great!!!!  the wheater in all moments is great but all depends on the city that you stay,  my city bogota is a cold city, sometimes... but i really love!!!!! you can come here in  any moment  i make you fun and learn.... LETS GO TO SOUTH AMERICA TO LOS ANDES ...... 
nachitostours View Drop Down

Quote nachitostours Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 6:04pm
is great idea travel to amazon river¡
iquitos-peru%3cig%20smile

marcelo View Drop Down

Quote marcelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2009 at 10:23pm
HOla, soy René de Chile estoy planeando con mi hermano un viaje para el proximo mes de enero a Perú, Bolivia, Ecuador y si podemos a Colombia, volviendo por Paraguay argentina. Necesitamos estadia si ustedes pueden ayudarnos, somos muy simpaticos y amigables, con muchas ganas de conocer gente y su cultura..!!

Saludos y esperamos ansiosos sus respuestas!!
alfaybeta1950 View Drop Down

Quote alfaybeta1950 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:51pm
im no speek english.do you speek spanish?
I live in Mendoza Argentina. i have 2 bed in a room.-
i ofert free estadia
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>